Back to overview
FLOMIC FL5034F battery-powered ultrasonic flow meter is specially developed for inspections and revisions of hydrants. It can be connected to the fire hose with special endings and thanks to the holder also easily portable.
FLOMIC FL5034F ultrasonic battery powered flow meter
For measuring of instantaneous flow, volume and water pressure. FLOMIC FL5034F has been specially developed for inspections and revisions of fire hydrants. It measures and archives the instantaneous flow, the, volume and the instantaneous pressure of the measured water.
Main features of the ultrasonic battery flow meter FLOMIC FL5034F
- For dimensions DN65, DN80 and DN100 (2 1/2", 3" and 4")
- It checks and measures the total flow volume and instantaneous flow
- All-stainless steel design with a special threaded connection for fire hoses and a holder for carrying in the field
- Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
- Pressure: PN16 (150 psi)
- Protection: IP68
- Period of measurement: 1 s
- Power supply of Li battery 3.6 V/19Ah with a lifetime of 8 years in standard meter version
- Pulse output passive
- Above standard:
- bi-directional flow measurement and indication of flow direction
- measuring and displaying the instantaneous pressure of the measured liquid by a built-in pressure gauge
- current output 4 to 20 mA for instantaneous liquid flow or measured liquid pressure
- archiving of measured quantities with an adjustable period of one minute to one year
- reading of measured and archived values via USB or RS232
- remote data transmission via an external GSM module
- design for drinking water
- alternative units Gal/min, l/s
Above that the ultrasonic battery powered flow meter FLOMIC FL5034F
This special flow meter can be used a horizontal or vertical position. The threaded connection is used for mounting to fire hoses and it is equipped with a holder for easy and frequent transport in the field.
Do you need an ultrasonic battery flow meter FLOMIC FL5034F? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic battery flow meters of the FLOMIC type series: FL3085, FL3005, FL503x and FL505x or ultrasonic battery water meter FL502x and FL504x.