FLOMIC FL3005 ultrasonic battery powered flow meter
Direct mounting of ultrasonic transductors in pipes. It measures and archives the instantaneous flow and volume of the measured liquid. After assembly, a theoretical calibration is performed.
Main features of the ultrasonic battery flow meter FLOMIC FL3005
- Dimension range: DN200 to DN2000 (8" to 80")
- Single-beam design
- Power supply of Li batteries 3.6 V / 19Ah + 2pcs of alkaline batteries 9V, life 4 years
- Temperature of the measured liquid from 0°C to 150°C (32°F to 302°F)
- Protection of transductors: IP54
- Protection of the evaluating electronics: IP65
- Nominal pressure PN40 (600 psi)
- Period of measurement 1 s
- Battery powered, enabling installation in remote locations without electricity
- Pulse output passive
- passive current output 4 to 20 mA
- measurement in both directions with indication of flow direction
- archive of measured data
- RS232 communication interface, service channel
- optical output
- GSM communication by external modems
- protection of the transductors IP68
Theoretical calibration via the manufacturer's SW
Easy assembly, maintenance and savings (production of a sensors, calibration costs at a test rig, transport costs, etc.)
Above that the ultrasonic battery flow meter FL3005
The flow meter has technical and program for communication with superior systems. Measured values can be archived and read by SW using. To achieve high measurement accuracy, theoretical calibration is performed by using of the original methodology of the manufacturer.
More information can be found here.
Do you need an ultrasonic battery flow meter FLOMIC FL3005? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic battery flow meters of the FLOMIC type series: FL3085, FL503x and FL505x, FL5034F or ultrasonic battery water meter FL502x, FL504x.