SONOELIS SE404x.1, SE406x.1 ultrasonic mains powered flow meters
Measures the instantaneous flow and the volume of electrically conductive, non-conductive and aggressive liquids in fully flooded pipes from DN32 to DN300 (1 1/4" to 12").
Main features of the ultrasonic flow meters SONOELIS SE404x.1, SE406x.1
- Dimension range: DN32 to DN300 (1 1/4" to 12")
- Two basic designs: single-beam (SE 404x.1) and dual-beam (SE 406x.1)
- Two variants of electronics: ECONOMIC (electrical output only) and COMFORT (keyboard, display and electrical outputs)
- Temperature of the measured liquid 0°C to 150°C (32 °F to 302 °F)
- Protection of the sensor: IP67, protection of the evaluating electronics: IP66
- Outputs: pulse, frequency
- Power supply: 110 to 250VAC, 50 to 60Hz (AC)
- Above standard:
- PN 40 (600 psi) for DN100 (4") and higher
- extended temperature range from -20°C to +180°C (-4°F to 356°F)
- sensor protection class IP68
- communication line RS485/MODBUS RTU
- power supply 24 V DC
- current output 0 (4) to 20mA
- relay output
- mass flow-rate measurement capability
- flow-rate measurement in two directions
Above that the ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE404x.1 and SE406x.1
The flow meter with evaluation electronics located in an aluminum housing is suitable for use in environments with increased electromagnetic interference. High accuracy over a wide measuring range, long-term stability, minimal hydraulic losses and the possibility of measuring the flow of almost any liquid medium. The flow sensor is designed as a compact part with a very short stopping length in a flanged design.
More information can be found here.
Do you need ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE404x.1 or SE406x.1? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic mains powered flow meters of the SONOELIS type series: SE404x and SE406x, SE401x and SE402x, SE401x.1 and SE402x.1, SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP, SE4041, SE4011, SE4015.xT, SE804x.x and SE806x.x.