SONOELIS SE401x.1 and SE402x.1 ultrasonic mains powered flow meters
It measures the instantaneous flow and the total flow of electrically conductive and non-conductive liquids in fully flooded large pipes up to DN1200 (48"), in hot water and cooling systems.
Main features of the SONOELIS SE401x.1, SE402x.1 ultrasonic flow meters
- Dimension range: DN200 to DN1200 (8" to 48")
- Two basic designs - single-beam (SE 401x.1) and dual-beam (SE 402x.1)
- Two variants of electronics: ECONOMIC (electrical outputs) and COMFORT (display, keyboards, electrical outputs)
- Temperature of the measured liquid 0°C to 150°C (32°F to 302°F)
- Protection: sensor IP54, electronics: IP66
- Power supply: 100 to 250V AC, 50 to 60Hz (AC)
- Electrical outputs: pulse, frequency
- Above standard:
- communication line RS485/MODBUS RTU
- extended temperature range from -20°C to +180°C / -4°F to 356°F
- current output 0 (4) to 20mA
- sensor protection: IP68
power supply 24 V DC ± 10%
Other features of ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE401x.1 and SE402x.1
The flow meter with evaluation electronics located in an aluminum housing is suitable for use in environments with increased electromagnetic interference. The sensor of the ultrasonic mains flow meter SONOELIS SE401x.1, SE402x.1 is single-beam or double-beam, equipped with two or four ultrasonic probes. The flowmeter itself is also equipped with a pulse output, which allows connection to any calorimetric counter with a pulse input. The sensor has minimal hydraulic losses. The flow meter is characterized by long-term stability of accuracy over a wide range of measurements.
Do you need ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SONOELIS SE401x.1 or SE402x.1? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic mains powered flow meters of the SONOELIS type series: SE404x and SE406x, SE401x and SE402x, SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP, SE4011, SE4041, SE4015.xT, SE804x.x and SE806x.x.