SONOELIS SE404x and SE406x ultrasonic mains powered flow meters
It measures the instantaneous flow and the volume of electrically conductive, non-conductive and aggressive liquids in fully flooded pipes.
Main features of the ultrasonic flow meters SONOELIS SE404x, SE406x
- Dimension range: DN32 to DN300 (1 1/4" to 12")
- Two basic designs: single-beam (SE 404x) and dual-beam (SE 406x)
- Three variants of electronics: COMFORT (electrical outputs, display, keyboard), STANDARD (electrical outputs, display) and ECONOMIC (without display, electrical outputs only)
- Temperature of the measured liquid 0°C to 150°C (32 °F to 302 °F)
- Protection of the sensor: IP67
- Protection of evaluating electronics: IP65
- Outputs: pulse, frequency
- Power supply: 110 to 250VAC, 50 to 60Hz (AC)
- Above standard:
- PN40 (600 psi) for DN100 (4") and higher
- extended temperature range from -20°C to +180°C (-4°F to 356°F)
- sensor protection: IP68
- communication line RS485/MODBUS RTU
- power supply 24 V DC
- current output 0 (4) to 20mA
- flow-rate measurement in two direction
Above that the ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE404x and SE406x
High accuracy over a wide measuring range, long-term stability, minimal hydraulic losses and the possibility of measuring the flow of almost any liquid medium. The flow sensor is designed as a compact compact unit with a very short stop length in a flanged design.
More information can be found here.
Do you need ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE404x or SE406x? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic mains powered flow meters of the SONOELIS type series: SE404x.1 and SE406x.1, SE401x and SE402x, SE401x.1 and SE402x.1, SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP, SE4041, SE4011, SE4015.xT, SE804x.x and SE806x.x.