SONOELIS SE404x and SE406x ultrasonic mains powered flow meters
It measures the instantaneous flow and the volume of electrically conductive, non-conductive and aggressive liquids in fully flooded pipes.
Main features of the ultrasonic flow meters SONOELIS SE404x, SE406x
- Dimension range: DN32 to DN300 (1 1/4" to 12")
- Two basic designs: single-beam (SE 404x) and dual-beam (SE 406x)
- Three variants of electronics: COMFORT (electrical outputs, display, keyboard), STANDARD (electrical outputs, display) and ECONOMIC (without display, electrical outputs only)
- Temperature of the measured liquid 0°C to 150°C (32 °F to 302 °F)
- Protection of the sensor: IP67
- Protection of evaluating electronics: IP65
- Outputs: pulse, frequency
- Power supply: 110 to 250VAC, 50 to 60Hz (AC)
- Above standard:
- PN40 (600 psi) for DN100 (4") and higher
- extended temperature range from -20°C to +180°C (-4°F to 356°F)
- sensor protection: IP68
- communication line RS485/MODBUS RTU
- power supply 24 V DC
- current output 0 (4) to 20mA
- flow-rate measurement in two direction
Above that the ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE404x and SE406x
High accuracy over a wide measuring range, long-term stability, minimal hydraulic losses and the possibility of measuring the flow of almost any liquid medium. The flow sensor is designed as a compact compact unit with a very short stop length in a flanged design.
Do you need ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE404x or SE406x? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic mains powered flow meters of the SONOELIS type series: SE404x.1 and SE406x.1, SE401x and SE402x, SE401x.1 and SE402x.1, SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP, SE4041, SE4011, SE4015.xT, SE804x.x and SE806x.x.