SONOELIS SE401x.xRP, SE402x.xRP
Back to overview
SONOELIS SE401x.xRP, SE402x.xRP one and two-beam ultrasonic flow meters with power supply are designed for industrial measurement of the flow of electrically conductive and non-conductive liquids in pipes from DN200 to DN1200 (8" to 48").
SONOELIS SE401x.xRP, SE402x.xRP ultrasonic mains powered flow meters
Single and double-beam ultrasonic mains powered flow meters with removable transductors. They measure the flow and the volume of electrically conductive and non-conductive liquids in pipes of DN400 to DN1200 mm (16" to 48"). The evaluating electronics can be placed in plastic or aluminium box.
Main features of the ultrasonic flow meter SONOELIS SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP
- Dimension range: DN400 to DN1200 (16" to 48")
- The special design of ultrasonic transductors makes possibility to change or remove transductors without emptying of a pipe
- Two basic designs - single-beam (SE 401x.xRP) and dual-beam (SE 402x.xRP)
- 3 variants of the evaluating electronics: COMFORT (display, keyboard, electrical outputs), STANDARD (display, electrical outputs) or ECONOMIC (electrical outputs)
- Maximum temperature during removing/changing of transductors from a sensor is 40°C (104 °F)
- Power supply: 100 to 250V AC, 50 to 60Hz (AC)
- Electrical outputs: pulse, frequency
- Above standards:
- flanges according to standard ANSI, AWWA, JIS
- flow-rate measurement in two directions
- sensor protection: IP 68
- current output 0 (4) to 20mA
- relay output
- communication line RS485/MODBUS RTU
Other features of ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP
The meters are supplied with remote evaluating electronics and ultrasonic transductors can be removed or changed from the sensors by flooded pipe.
Do you need ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SONOELISSE401x.xRP or SE402x.xRP? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic mains powered flow meters of the SONOELIS type series: SE404x and SE406x, SE404x.1 and SE406x.1, SE401x.1 and SE402x.1, SE401x and SE402x, SE4011, SE4041, SE4015.xT, SE804x.x and SE806x.x.