SONOELIS SE401x and SE402x ultrasonic mains powered flow mater
It measures the instantaneous flow and the total flow volume of electrically conductive and non-conductive liquids in large pipes mainly in water and energy industry.
Main features of the ultrasonic flow meter SONOELIS SE401x and SE402x
- Dimension range: DN200 to DN1200 (8" to 48")
- Two basic designs - single-beam (SE 401x) and dual-beam (SE 402x)
- Three different variants of electronics: ECONOMIC (electrical outputs), STANDARD (display, electrical outputs), COMFORT (display, keyboard, electrical outputs)
- Temperature of the measured liquid 0°C to 150°C (32°F to 302°F)
- Power supply: 100 to 250V AC, 50 to 60Hz (AC)
- Electrical outputs: pulse, frequency
- Above standard:
- communication line RS485/MODBUS RTU
- extended temperature range from -20°C to +180°C / -4 °F to 356 °F
- current output 0 (4) to 20mA
- relay output
- sensor protection class IP68
power supply 24 V DC ± 10%
Above that the ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE401x and SE402x
Their advantage is high accuracy and long-term stability of flow measurement, minimal hydraulic losses and a wide measuring range. The flowmeters are equipped with RS485 / MOBUS RTU communication interface.
More information you can find here.
Do you need ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SONOELIS SE401x or SE402x? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic mains powered flow meters of the SONOELIS type series: SE404x and SE406x, SE401x.1 and SE402x.1, SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP, SE4011, SE4015.xT, SE804x.x and SE806x.x, SE4041, SE404x.1 and SE406x.1.