SONOELIS SE401x and SE402x ultrasonic mains powered flow mater
It measures the instantaneous flow and the total flow volume of electrically conductive and non-conductive liquids in large pipes mainly in water and energy industry.
Main features of the ultrasonic flow meter SONOELIS SE401x and SE402x
- Dimension range: DN200 to DN1200 (8" to 48")
- Two basic designs - single-beam (SE 401x) and dual-beam (SE 402x)
- Three different variants of electronics: ECONOMIC (electrical outputs), STANDARD (display, electrical outputs), COMFORT (display, keyboard, electrical outputs)
- Temperature of the measured liquid 0°C to 150°C (32°F to 302°F)
- Power supply: 100 to 250V AC, 50 to 60Hz (AC)
- Electrical outputs: pulse, frequency
- Above standard:
- communication line RS485/MODBUS RTU
- extended temperature range from -20°C to +180°C / -4 °F to 356 °F
- current output 0 (4) to 20mA
- relay output
- sensor protection class IP68
- power supply 24 V DC ± 10%
Above that the ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SE401x and SE402x
Their advantage is high accuracy and long-term stability of flow measurement, minimal hydraulic losses and a wide measuring range. The flowmeters are equipped with RS485 / MOBUS RTU communication interface.
Do you need ultrasonic mains powered flow meters SONOELIS SE401x or SE402x? Contact us!
Other ultrasonic mains powered flow meters of the SONOELIS type series: SE404x and SE406x, SE401x.1 and SE402x.1, SE401x.xRP and SE402x.xRP, SE4011, SE4015.xT, SE804x.x and SE806x.x, SE4041, SE404x.1 and SE406x.1.