Back to overview
FLONET FN20xx.1 electromagnetic flow meter is used to measure the instantaneous flow and volume of conductive liquids in pipes of DN6 to DN1200 in the water industry, water management, chemical and petrochemical or food industry.
FLONET FN20xx.1 electromagnetic flow meter
It measures the volume flow of conductive liquids in pipe of DN6 to DN1200 (1/4" to 48"), in almost all branches of industry, especially in the water industry, in the chemical and food industry or in energetics.
Advantages of electromagnetic flow meter FLONET FN20xx.1
- Wide range of dimensions: DN6 to DN1200 (1/4" to 48")
- Ability to measure in demanding applications (aggressive liquids, liquids containing abrasive parts, etc.)
- Bidirectional measurement with direction indication
- Possibility of compact or remote design of the flow meter and IP68 protection
- Measurement of liquid flow at temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
- Great variability in the choice of electrode material, lining according to the type of measured liquid or according to the customers request
- Use of almost all types and materials of flanges or other types of connections
- Selection of the required electrical supply and electrical outputs
- Detection of non-flooded pipeline and the possibility of dosing
- Self-diagnostics and high reliability
- RS485 communication
- The flow meter is proved by various applications for long time
Above that the electromagnetic flow meter FLONET FN20xx.1
Thanks to its measuring accuracy, hygienic safety, long-term quality and stability, this popular FLONET FN20xx.1 flow meter is one of the world's most recognized products comparable to the products of world brands.
Do you need an electromagnetic flow meter FN20xx.1? Contact us!
Other our electromagnetic flow meters: FH30xx, FN50xx.1, FS10xx, FR10xx, FXx11x (for explosive atmospheres) and FF50xx