Back to overview
Electromagnetic flow meter FLONET FR10xx measures conductive aggressive liquids and liquids containing some abrasive parts. Uses HART or Foundation FieldBus communication.
Electromagnetic flow meter FLONET FR10xx
Flow meter with Rosemount evaluation electronics. It measures the flow of only conductive liquids, focusing on demanding applications with the measurement of aggressive liquids in the chemical industry and in water and heat management.
Advantages of the FLONET FR10xx flow meter
- Wide range of dimensions: DN6 to DN1200 (1/4" to 48")
- Ability to measure in demanding applications (aggressive liquids and fluids with a high content of mechanical parts). For these special applications, the possibility of using the excitation frequency of the measuring sensor up to 30 Hz.
- Lining soft or hard rubber, Teflon
- Bidirectional measurement with direction indication
- Possibility of compact or remote design of the flow meter and IP68 protection
- Measurement of liquid flow at temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
- Use of almost all types and materials of flanges, wafer connection
- More posibilities of the power supply
- Self-diagnostics and high reliability
- HART communication or Foundation FieldBus
Above that the FLONET FR10xx flow meter
This induction flow meter for special application made by ELIS PLZEŇ a. s. with cooperation of the ROSEMOUNT company, the electronics supplier.
Do you need electromagnetic flow meter FR10xx? Contact us!
Other our electromagnetic flow meters: FN20xx.1, FH30xx, FN50xx.1, FS10xx, FXx11x (for explosive atmosphere) and FF50xx