Back to overview
TOKYO KEIKI MRG-10 radar level meter measures the water level in closed tanks. It is equipped with a display, HART protocol and power travels via a current loop and is suitable for explosive areas.
TOKYO KEIKI MRG-10 radar level meter
MRG-10 radar level meter is designed to measure the water level in closed tanks. It is equipped with a display, HART communication and power is via a current loop. The level meter is designed to measure the level even in an explosive environment.
Advantages of TOKYO KEIKI MRG-10
- Water level indication is independent of density, pressure or temperature of the measured liquid
- The measuring process is contactless, the MRG-10 level gauge is maintenance-free as it almost doesn’t wear out
- Applicable to many industries, e. g. pharmacy, food or water supply
- Radar-based measuring method emits low energy radar pulses to the liquid surface and receives them back
- The MRG-10 level meter transmitter runs of Windows OS platform
- The level gauge is certified as an intrinsic safety instrument and can be used even in areas with very high safety requirements
Other features of MRG-10 level gauge
Thanks to the contactless measuring is the maintenance of the MRG-10 liquid level meter very easy. The device uses 2-wire system, where both signal and power are available on the same wiring. TOKYO KEIKI MRG-10 water level indicator measures still surface liquid, but it can do its job even in a turbulent liquid surface if you use a still pipe in order to keep the surface calm.
Interested in MRG-10? Contact us!
You can find more technical details here.
Have a look at other level gauge from the TOKYO KEIKI series: MRF-10.