Back to overview
FLONET FF50xx electromagnetic flow meters are designed to measure the flow of electrically conductive liquids. The measured data can be transferred to a control room using the communication interface RS485/MODBUS RTU.
FLONET FF50xx electromagnetic flow meter
New product line of electromagnetic flow meters has a completely new transmitter design. It is characterized by a wide measuring range R = 400 and newly this type of flow meter offers the possibility to communicate with the superior system using the RS485/MODBUS RTU line.
Advantages of electromagnetic flow meter FLONET FF50xx
- Wide range of dimensions: DN10 to DN100 (1/2" to 4")
- Ability to measure in demanding applications with measuring range up to R = 400
- Bidirectional measurement with direction indication
- Possibility of compact or remote version and IP68 protection
- Temperature of the measured liquid up to 150°C (302°F)
- The flow meter does not contain any moving parts in the flow sensor and thus has minimal hydraulic losses
- Using of special connection Clover (ASME BPE), or screw fittings for food-processing applications (DIN 11851)
- PTFE sensor lining and Hastelloy-C4 (on special requirement platinum or tantalum) electrodes
- Selection of a required electrical supply and electrical outputs
- Detection of empty pipeline
- Self-diagnostics and high reliability
- RS485/MODBUS RTU communication line
Above that the electromagnetic flow meter FLONET FF50xx
Thanks to its measuring accuracy, wide measuring range, hygienic safety, long-term quality and stability, this new type of electromagnetic flow meter FLONET FF50xx belongs to the comparable products of world brands.
Do you need a flow meter FF50xx? Contact us!
Other our electromagnetic flow meters: FN20xx.1, FH30xx, FN50xx.1, FS10xx, FR10xx, FXx11x (for explosive environments)