Back to overview
TOKYO KEIKI clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter UFL-30 is designed for stationary flow measurement of various types of liquids in water supply and other industries for pipe DN25 to DN6000 (1" to 240").
TOKYO KEIKI UFL-30 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter
STATIONARY TOKYO KEIKI ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter UFL-30 is designed to measure the flow of various types of liquids in the water industry and other industries for pipe dimensions from DN25 to DN6000 (1" to 240").
TOKYO KEIKI UFL-30 main parameters
- Measures drinking water, industrial water and also polluted water. It handles well the sea water and as well as the liquids in wastewater treatment process
- Uses a transit-time method that adapts the speed of ultrasonic waves to the speed of the liquid
- Does not distinguish if the liquid is conductive or non-conductive
- Does not require disassembly of a pipe; they are clamped (fitted) onto its external part
- There is no pressure loss and installation
- Can be carried out during the pipe in full service
Good to know about TOKYO KEIKI UFL-30 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter
The UFL-30 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter measures flowrate up to DN6000 (240"). It can measure flow rate in a wide range of flow speed: - 30 m/s up to + 30 m/s. The clamp-on transmitter can easily be configured and controlled via simple and intuitive GUI on a PC or laptop. For more technical details check out the catalogue.
Interested in UFL-30? Contact us!
ELIS PLZEŇ a. s. is a distributor of TOKYO KEIKI ultrasonic camp-on flow meters and offers also other types of TOKYO KEIKI clamp-on flow meters: UFP-20 and UFW-100.